St. Stephens Green, a green area in central Dublin is only 10 minutes away
Dublin Airport is within driving distance.
By Aircoach the transfer to the hotel will take you 15 minutes and costs EUR7.
By bus take route 46A from Marine Road, Dun Laoghaire. The 46A, 63, 84 and 145 bus stop directly outside the hotel.
By car it will take you about 40 minutes driving:
• Turn off to the left for the M50 motorway
• Take the turn off roundabout for M50 Motorway South Bound.
• Take the left exit for Leopardstown and Dun Laoghaire (EXIT 14).
• Take this exit and take second exit towards Leopardstown.
• At the second roundabout take the second exit onto Brewery Road
• Follow road straight to major junction with lights.
• Take left turn onto N11 road.
• Follow road down through 3 sets of lights and take right hand turn at lights into side entrance of hotel.
A complimentary shuttle bus service is also available on request.
A bus stop is opposite the hotel.
Luas tram runs on two lines - the Red line (from Tallaght to Point Village stopping in locations such as Heuston Station, Connolly Station and the O2 arena) and the Green line (from St Stephens Green in the City Center to Dundrum, Stillorgan , Sandyford). Trams are available every 5 - 10 minutes.